|Active Ingredient (Generic Name)||
Bayer Schering Pharma
Levitra is a medication prescribed to patients suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence.
Vardenafil, the salt in this medicine, improves blood flow to the male reproductive system.
Boosted blood flow aids an erection in a male when he is sexually aroused.
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals is responsible for producing all available dosage levels of Levitra, including 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg.
Impotence, often known as Erectile Dysfunction, is a man’s inability to get and maintain an erection.
Levitra can alleviate this dysfunction by boosting the amount of blood that flows through the penile area.
Because of the boost in blood flow, a man is more likely to get an erection when sexually stimulated.
Levitra tablets are available in multiple strengths:
Vilitra is one of the available alternatives to Levitra, requiring a professional medical prescription.
Consider Sildenafil or Tadalafil if you’re looking for an alternative to Vardenafil.
How it works
Levitra’s primary ingredient is Vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor.
Vardenafil works by inhibiting the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) enzyme, which boosts Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) levels.
When there is a high level of cGMP, the smooth muscles are helped to relax, which increases blood circulation in the penile area.
The increased blood circulation in the penis is responsible for attaining an erection.
However, you won’t be able to have an erection unless you’re sexually stimulated.
Levitra tablets should be kept at a temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Store it in a cool, dry place free from heat, light, and humidity.
Levitra requires a doctor’s prescription. As a result, you should not take it without discussing it with a qualified medical professional.
In addition, make sure that you take the dose according to the directions given to you by your medical professional.
How to take it
Both a full and an empty stomach are acceptable conditions for taking Levitra.
Take the pill as it is with a full glass of water; do not chew it, break it, or crush it.
It is advisable that you do not consume more than one dose in twenty-four hours.
This treatment is not intended for women and should only be used by adult males with Erectile Dysfunction above 18.
Females might consider discussing Lovegra, a female Viagra, as an option with their physician.
As soon as you realize you’ve forgotten to take Levitra, you should consume that dose as soon as you remember.
You should skip the dose you missed if your next planned dosage is likely within a few hours.
Remember that you should not take both dosages simultaneously.
You should only take one tablet at a time per day.
As a result, there is a low potential for overdose.
You must adhere to your physician’s orders to prevent more medical difficulties.
If you take an excessive amount of medicine, you should get in touch with your physician as soon as possible.
Common and uncommon side effects have been associated with Vardenafil, the primary component in Levitra.
- Flushing (Redness and warmth)
- Upset stomach and Diarrhea
- Back pain
- Headache and dizziness
- Stuffy nose
- Loss of vision and hearing
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Prolonged and painful erection
Before beginning Levitra, you must talk to your doctor about all medications you are presently taking and your medical history.
Some foods, disorders, or other medications might make this medicine less effective.
The medicine mentioned below might interact with Levitra:
- Nitrate medications like Nitroglycerin
- Medicines to treat Cardiovascular diseases
- Antifungals like Fluconazole and Ketoconazole
- QT Prolonging drugs: Domperidone, Anagrelide, and Dronedarone
- Other ED tablets containing Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin and Alfuzosin
- HIV protease inhibitors
If you have any of the following, you should not take Levitra:
- Cardiovascular diseases and disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa or any other eye disorder
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Low and high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Blood cell disorders such as Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, and Sickle Cell Anemia
- Long QT syndrome
- Bleeding disorders
- Peyronie’s disease (penis deformation due to scar tissue)
Certain foods and beverages, including the following, have the potential to lessen the impact of Levita or to interact with it:
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
Keep the following points in mind before consuming this medication:
- Vardenafil shouldn’t be used if you’ve ever experienced an allergic reaction to it
- Your physician will want to know your complete medical history before prescribing Levitra
- If you have a history of heart disorders, you should not use this medication
- Because of the risk of harmful effects, drinking alcohol while consuming this medicine is not advised
- If you suffer any adverse reactions to this medication, including blurred vision or dizziness, you must stop taking it immediately
- Levitra might cause dizziness. Thus it’s best to avoid any stressful situations just after taking it
- This medicine is not safe for females to use. Users must be male and at least 18 years old
Is it safe for me to take two Levitra tablets at once?
You should take only one tablet of Levitra every day.
Overdosing on it can lead to penile damage. Therefore take only the amount prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Can Levitra pills make you last longer?
No, Levitra’s primary effect is to increase blood flow to the male reproductive organ, which causes an erection.
Consuming this medicine will only assist you in achieving and maintaining an erection.
Patients who suffer from premature ejaculation may benefit from using medication such as Cenforce D 100+60 mg, which is an effective treatment for the condition.
At what time should I consume Levitra tablets to get the best results?
It is advisable that you take one Levitra tablet between 30 and 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity for the best possible outcomes.
How long does Vardenafil last?
The efficacy of Vardenafil might potentially persist for up to five hours. On the other hand, the patient’s overall health may considerably impact the duration of this time frame.
Does Vardenafil need sexual stimulation to work?
Vardenafil tablets alone will not produce or sustain a firm erection; sexual stimulation is required.
Should I take Levitra pills without a doctor’s prescription?
Levitra tablets are only available with a doctor’s prescription. If you have trouble getting and keeping an erection, you should consult with a medical professional.
There are no reviews yet.